Here’s the last episode for the series I produced for Red Bull New Zealand. Fun time had by all, and a not too hectic post-production schedule meant I could spend a bit more time on each episode.
Been meaning to do this for a while now, but I’ll be updating my ‘GEAR’ page on my site soon, with rates included, but just to give you a heads up, these are the current tools that I offer for projects….
- DJI Inspire Drone - 4K enabled.
- RED Scarlet Digital Cinema Camera Kit - 4K - Incl production accessories.
- Go Pro Hero Black - 4K Incl production accessories.
- Canon 5D Markii - 4K Time-lapse camera.
- 2 X Yeshica Super 8 Cameras - Images processed to HD.
(Not pictured - DJI Ronin Gimball)
I’ve got film in stock for the super 8 cameras, and turnaround time for processing is roughly 1 week. Super stoked to be shooting more projects on super 8. It will always have an amazing look that will never be able to be emulated by digital.
Here’s the second episode of the series I’m producing for Red Bull #ratpack goes south…