Once again, its been a while since the last post. As usual, things have been busy, with a bunch of great project on the go. Here’s a quick rundown;
- Commission for Financial Capability - a quick lil shoot/edit for their big OECD conference here in October.
- Red Bull NZ - A shoot/edit with an upcoming artist October, expect big things…
- Red Bull AU - Just finishing up a clip with AU musicians Rufus.
- Elizabeth Arden - I’ve been re-propositioning and adding new animated end frames to a bunch of TVC’s for play here in NZ.
- Serato NZ - I’ve been helping my friend Andy Deer out on a bunch of clips for Serato NZ.
Got a bunch of interesting shoots/projects on the horizon, as well as a big-ish announcement…more coming soon, for now, back to some color grading…and beers…cause its Friday…
Here’s the mini-documentary I’ve been working on for the past few months on Smokeygotbeatz. I won’t say too much, as the video says it all, but he’s about to be big, REALLY big, as in, perhaps as big as LORDE. And we all know how big she is! Crank a cold one and sit back and make sure to press the HD button!
Quick lil tidbit of randomness for a Friday afternoon. As well as doing Video Production, I’m also a voiceover artist! hahaha. I’ve dabbled in the world of corporate voice for a few years, voiced quite a few campaigns and TVC’s for people such as Coke, Mountain Dew, to name a few, and have representation through bigmouth voices. I was lucky enough to be the channel voice for C4/TVFOUR here in New Zealand for 5 years or so. That involved weekly voice shifts, on air promos, CTA’s, watch and win, brand TVC’s, channel indents, you name it. Fast forward to 2016, and I’ve now been commissioned to be the corporate voice for a new TVNZ mens channel, DUKE. You can checkout the Facebook page here, and tune in, SKY channel 23, freeview 13, and online, of course. Here’s a random picture I took in one of the voice sessions a while back. Good times.